midlife mama and midcareer midlevel provider from the midwest...that about sums it up.
At Easter brunch with my family yesterday, we were talking about the Internets, my favorite Broadway blogs and the Facebook. I admitted that I consider my Facebook status updates an opportunity to test the waters of blogging, a gateway blog if you will. Then the truth came out; I actually already have a blog. The interrogation began.
"You have a blog and you never told us? What do you write about?"
"Well...nothing yet."
"It's called 'Tipping Cows?' Have you ever even tipped a cow?"
"Well, no...but I don't really believe anyone has."
--I don't intend to bog down my blog distinguishing fantasy from reality.
We all laughed so hard the tears were rolling down our cheeks. Then it
was back to the dessert table one last time
before walking off some of the sweet indulgences of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment